We know our athletes are looking for ways to stay motivated to keep their fitness up during this isolation period. That’s why we’ve put together a challenge, open to any Row NS members, to track their training time on Strava for a chance to win some prizes!
- For every 10 minutes of activity completed, you earn 1 entry into the prize draw.
- Any activity completed between 12:01am on April 29th and 11:59pm on May 19th is included.
- On May 20th, winners will be randomly selected through a draw.
- There are a variety of prizes, including Row NS gear & gift cards to local businesses.
- Activity can be any type of movement (examples: walking, yoga, running, erging, cycling, weight lifting, circuits, etc!)
- All NS Government rules must be followed during this challenge.
Sign Up Here: http://www.halifaxrowing.ca/events/stravachallenge/
Once you’re signed up at the link above, create a Strava account + join the challenge here: https://www.strava.com/clubs/923205
If you have a Smart Watch, you can sync it up to Strava to automatically track your training. If you don’t have a watch, no problem! You can manually log your training, just like on Concept 2 LogBook.
If you aren’t able to log on Strava, you can send your daily activity time to firstname.lastname@example.org