Nova Scotia rowers competed at the 2019 Canadian University Rowing Championships that were hosted Saturday, November 1 and Sunday, November 2 by the University of Victoria on Elk Lake, British Columbia. Rowers currently and previously from Nova Scotia rowed for universities from across Canada to be crowned national champions. Nova Scotia rowers qualified for five A finals and captured three medals at the regatta. Congratulations to all the rowers on their outstanding accomplishments this season.
- Hannah Meeson (UVic) won the silver medal in the women’s lightweight 4+ alongside Eden Hardcastle, Victoria Gilbert and Aida Lissel-Decorby;
- Claire Ellison (Queens) won silver in the women’s pair with Paige Adams;
- Ben Walls (UVic) won bronze in the men’s lightweight single.
- Samuel Court (St. FX) finished fifth in the men’s lightweight single;
- Samuel Court and Jack Petrunick (St. FX) finished sixth in the men’s lightweight double.
- Carolyn Culen (Trent) finished seventh in the women’s eight alongside Thompson, West, Burns, VandenBroek, Tombs, Bryan, Trickey, Armstrong.
Full results from CURC’s can found here – 2019 CURC Results